Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER Sba50k.com, usgovernmentloans.com, sbaexpeditors.com , DBA The SBA Expeditors, NOR ANY OF IT’S [ITS] EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. NO LIABILITY SHALL ATTACH TO ACHCHECK.COM & ONLINECHECK.COM FOR ERRORS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE INCLUDING ACCIDENTALLY MISQUOTED RATES AND TERMS OF SERVICE.
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. Sba50k.com, usgovernmentloans.com, sbaexpeditors.com , DBA the SBA Expeditors, DOES NOT WARRANT THAT DEFECTS HAVE BEEN CORRECTED OR WILL BE CORRECTED NOR DOES IT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE TOTAL EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE THE EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH APPLICABLE LAW. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Sba50k.com, usgovernmentloans.com, sbaexpeditors.com, DBA The SBA Expeditors, IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- IN NO EVENT WILL Sba50k.com, usgovernmentloans.com, sbaexpeditors.com , DBA The SBA Expeditors OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING Sba50k.com, usgovernmentloans.com, sbaexpeditors.com , DBA The SBA SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
- IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE, NEITHER Sba50k.com, usgovernmentloans.com, sbaexpeditors.com , DBA The SBA Expeditors NOR ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR INAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION OR PRODUCT CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THERE FROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. NEITHER Sba50k.com, usgovernmentloans.com, sbaexpeditors.com, DBA The SBA Expeditors NOR ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION
- YOU WARRANT THAT YOU POSSESS THE LEGAL RIGHT AND ABILITY TO USE THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE TO BE FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PURCHASE(S) YOU PLACE ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE. THE SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT ON THE SITE MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL VISITORS. YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS CONCERNING YOUR ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF SUCH PORTION(S) OF THE SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY INTERNAL RULES REGARDING YOUR ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE SITE (E.G. ANY APPLICABLE RULES AND OR POLICIES.
- Your purchase and opening of its Content is completed once you receive the email from Sba50k.com, usgovernmentloans.com, sbaexpeditors.com , DBA The SBA Expeditors, confirming your purchase of that Content, and performance of this contract begins as soon as the purchase is complete. There will be No Refunds for any reason. All information and Business Plan sold by Sba50k.com, usgovernmentloans.com, sbaexpeditors.com, DBA The SBA Expeditors is sold as is without any guarantee. By making a purchase with Sba50k.com, usgovernmentloans.com, sbaexpeditors.com , DBA The SBA Expeditors you are confirming that you have read and understand our No
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
usgovernmentsbaloans.com automatically collects some technical information from you when you visit the site to give you the best possible experience. usgovernmentsbaloans.com uses web measurement technology (Google Analytics) to automatically track how visitors interact with usgovernmentsbaloans.com including where they came from, what they did on the site and whether they completed any pre-determined tasks while on the site. This type of usage is classified by the Office of Management and Budget as Tier 2 usage since it is a multi-session web measurement. Aggregate data is used to help SBA Expeditors improve our user interface and diversify our content offerings to meet the needs of our customers, track operational problems, prevent fraud, and improve the effectiveness, security and integrity of the site. This information does not identify you personally. For each page that you visit, we collect and store only the following technical information:
Date and time of access
URL address of the usgovernmentsbaloans.com webpage visited
Internet domain and IP address from which our website was accessed
Type of browser and operating system used to access our site (if provided by the browser)
URL address of the referring page (if provided by the browser)
Completion or success status of the request for a web page or other on-line item
File size of the webpage visited
This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits and we do not share this data with anyone outside SBA Expeditors unless necessary for law enforcement purposes.
There are two types of cookies. A session cookie is a line of text that is stored temporarily in your web browser’s memory cache and will expire when the browser is closed. A session cookie is not placed on any hard drive, and it is destroyed as soon as you close your browser. A persistent cookie is saved to a file on your hard drive and is accessed whenever you re-visit the website that put it there. This lets that website remember what you were interested in the last time you visited.
We use persistent cookies to enable Google Analytics to differentiate between new and returning usgovernmentsbaloans.com visitors. Persistent cookies remain on your computer between visits to usgovernmentsbaloans.com until they expire. We also use persistent cookies to block repeated invitations to take the customer satisfaction survey. The persistent cookies that block repeated survey invitations expire in 90 days.
SBA Expeditors may utilize third party services to enhance its distribution of data and information (e.g., videos) through links from the usgovernmentsbaloans.com web site. A persistent cookie may be set by such a third-party provider when you click on the provider’s link in order to access SBA Expeditors data (e.g., play a video).
By default, persistent cookies and web measurement technologies are automatically used when you visit usgovernmentsbaloans.com. Nevertheless, if you decide to disable or remove cookies from your browser, you will continue to have access to all information and resources on usgovernmentsbaloans.com.
Information Collected from Interactive Forms and Surveys
usgovernmentsbaloans.com provides interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information (such as your e-mail address, name, or organization). In these cases, all submitted information is used only for the express purposes for which it is provided and is not made available to any third party. Any personal information you provide will be protected to the extent permissible under the Freedom of Information Act and Privacy Act.
Social Media and Third-Party Websites
SBA Expeditors uses some social media tools and websites to interact with its customers and resource partners. Social media websites are used to publicize SBA Expeditors programs and services and engage with members of the public. SBA Expeditors privacy and other web policies do not apply to these third-party sites and we encourage you to read the policies of the third party site when deciding whether to use it. The official SBA Expeditors “social media” sites are listed below.
Links to Other Sites